My Life So Far...
So... my first semester in the university is going toward an end... bitter sweet... ups and downs... I faced it all...
So far I found lots and lots of great friends and few arch enemy...
Here's my life in the university so far...
Greatest moments:
My greatest moments are getting a roommate after a month of longing for a roommate... I felt so alone in my dorm room with no one to talk too and no friends just to fooling around with...
after about 3 weeks he and I became roommates, a new addition to the 'family' was made... two roommates... YIPPIE!!!
Other than my roommates, I have someone special in my life after breaking up with her about 2 years ago... she is the same girl... she is my first true love... Alhamdulillah!!
enough of my greatest moments...
NOW....
People change, wounds heal, scars fade....
That is my principle...
Crappy moments...
I devastated the most during the moment when I broke up with my one... whom I thought could be the one...
my love... it is all history... I'd move one... btw she is someone I met in college by the name Le***...
others are more likely happened when I got confuse about the words friend and girlfriend... anyway moving on then...
I met bunch of people I hate but the one that I hate the most is someone I met just recently cuz of he/she attitude( like a freaking bimbo)... anyway it was all in the past, I haven't met her for about 4 months now... Thank God!!!
OK we're moving on than,
About me...
I am Huzzreen Effendy a.k.a. B-Een Affan... born somewhere in Penang, Malaysia... Kindergarten, Primary school, Secondary school and College... all the educations I got in Penang... THEN it's happened... I got into a University far away to the east, Kelantan, Malaysia... at first I reluctant to go cuz I got another offer in Selangor, near Kuala Lumpur... but fate brought me here to the east... I got a chance of meeting awesome people... and some became my best buddy...
I have a band... founded during the college year... by the name One-Third... I had a rough beginning starting up the band...
FYI my ex is in the band... I started the band with her (most left)... me (middle)... I recruited Ridz (most right) few months later... then I recruited Ferris (left to me) with the suggestion of Ridz... Ken (right to me), hmmm he's special, I found him tuning my guitar in my room in college... he is a friend of a friend... I went to his room and 'proposed' him right away and he accepted it on the spot...
When my ex and I broke up, our relationship starts to crumble slowly... I was DEVASTATED... In the university an idea pop up... I WANT TO FORM A BAND HERE IN UNIVERSITY... but everybody's busy with their own errands... so all I got is tonnes and tonnes of one word I called IGNORE... few month of trying became an epic fail... another idea pop up... being a solo artist... by the name Fork For A Sword...
I have a youtube CHANNEL by the name Huzzreen Effendy... I posted all my videos there and shared it on FB and Twitter... here's my videos...
My videos so far... so far I kept my channel updated weekly...
That's all for now... follow my blog for more updates about anything...
PEACE OUT!!!
ROCK ON!!!
So far I found lots and lots of great friends and few arch enemy...
Here's my life in the university so far...
Greatest moments:
![]() |
| Huge Pizza for two... |
![]() |
| My friend to the left and the sleepyhead is me... |
after about 3 weeks he and I became roommates, a new addition to the 'family' was made... two roommates... YIPPIE!!!
Other than my roommates, I have someone special in my life after breaking up with her about 2 years ago... she is the same girl... she is my first true love... Alhamdulillah!!
enough of my greatest moments...
NOW....
People change, wounds heal, scars fade....
That is my principle...
Crappy moments...
I devastated the most during the moment when I broke up with my one... whom I thought could be the one...
my love... it is all history... I'd move one... btw she is someone I met in college by the name Le***...
| So it happened... SO WHAT |
I met bunch of people I hate but the one that I hate the most is someone I met just recently cuz of he/she attitude( like a freaking bimbo)... anyway it was all in the past, I haven't met her for about 4 months now... Thank God!!!
OK we're moving on than,
About me...
I am Huzzreen Effendy a.k.a. B-Een Affan... born somewhere in Penang, Malaysia... Kindergarten, Primary school, Secondary school and College... all the educations I got in Penang... THEN it's happened... I got into a University far away to the east, Kelantan, Malaysia... at first I reluctant to go cuz I got another offer in Selangor, near Kuala Lumpur... but fate brought me here to the east... I got a chance of meeting awesome people... and some became my best buddy...
I have a band... founded during the college year... by the name One-Third... I had a rough beginning starting up the band...
| One-Third |
When my ex and I broke up, our relationship starts to crumble slowly... I was DEVASTATED... In the university an idea pop up... I WANT TO FORM A BAND HERE IN UNIVERSITY... but everybody's busy with their own errands... so all I got is tonnes and tonnes of one word I called IGNORE... few month of trying became an epic fail... another idea pop up... being a solo artist... by the name Fork For A Sword...
I have a youtube CHANNEL by the name Huzzreen Effendy... I posted all my videos there and shared it on FB and Twitter... here's my videos...
First Intro
Second Intro
B-Een Affan - Gave You Everything
B-Een Affan - My Angel
B-Een Affan - Life
That's all for now... follow my blog for more updates about anything...
PEACE OUT!!!
ROCK ON!!!


Comments