Remaking The Band...
Band aku, One-Third, rindu sgt kat diaorang, hampir setaun x jumpa. apakan daya... semua ada jauh2 belaka.. sorang ni Faiz, dia lead guitars, dia ada kat mesir... Oh My God... punah harapanku... ~ceh ayat pasrah~, aku vocalist, xdak lah hebat sgt ^^, boleh2 je... my rhythm guitar player, Leila Arfah, is actually my ex, so... ~speechless~, apapun hobi aku masih kekal which is composing songs... lots of them...
List lagu band aku:
By me:
By Leila:
So... lagu aku ngn band aku ada 32 semuanya up to 10 dec 12. tapi band aku macam dh hilang ... lost... perish... gone... disappear... WTH!!! So, 1 sep 12 aku masuk USM... University Of Science Malaysia... AWESOME!!! impian jadi kenyataan... dream come true... and then this is what happenning... I'm gonna list them up chronologically..
Now... Personally I have 26 songs in total... still counting...
About the new idea, I still on search for 4 new bandmates... although I'm going solo now... I still stick to the same genre... which is alternative rock, indie, powerpop, poprock... with few addition...
Anyways... I'm gonna post the new video within a week times... so catch with u guys later...
p.s. don't forget to watch my video on youtube... my CHANNEL...
List lagu band aku:
By me:
- See You Soon
- You And I
- Goodbye
- All About Her
- It Took 5 Years To Say I Love You
- My Angel
- Something's On
- Uncertainty
- Bored To Death
- Fallen For You
- Smile, Girl
- Someone Like Me
- You With Me
- Gave You Everything..... this is my favorite
- Somekind Of Dramaqueen
- Such A
- The Night
- Change
- Mine
- Sleepless
- Friend
- Too Late
- Move On
- Life
- Believe
- Save Me (Save Us)
By Leila:
- Ostentatious
- Shards Of Glasses
- Realm Of Chaos
- Separation
- Bun & Fade
- The Dead Anthem
So... lagu aku ngn band aku ada 32 semuanya up to 10 dec 12. tapi band aku macam dh hilang ... lost... perish... gone... disappear... WTH!!! So, 1 sep 12 aku masuk USM... University Of Science Malaysia... AWESOME!!! impian jadi kenyataan... dream come true... and then this is what happenning... I'm gonna list them up chronologically..
- Got into USM
- Orientation Week
- Meet my Coursemate, Who I Thought Hated Me... Hehehe Just The Awkward Moment Between Us...
- Got Into My First Lecture
- An Idea Pop Out... Making A New band
- Post It On FB... In Certain Group
- Mission Failed... Almost Give Up
- Keep Posting It
- No Response
- Feels Like Shouting
- Encouraged By Few Seniors To Go On Keep Doing It
- Still... FAILED!!
- Pop Out Another Idea... Making Me An Artist By The Name Of... Fork For A Sword...
- Still Praying For The Best... Amin
- Will Post A Video On My Youtube... Titled: Gave You Eveything
- Thats All For Now
Now... Personally I have 26 songs in total... still counting...
About the new idea, I still on search for 4 new bandmates... although I'm going solo now... I still stick to the same genre... which is alternative rock, indie, powerpop, poprock... with few addition...
Anyways... I'm gonna post the new video within a week times... so catch with u guys later...
p.s. don't forget to watch my video on youtube... my CHANNEL...
Comments