Huzzreen Effendy's Saga - Discovering The World
This is a story of my life...
12th of April, 1993:
On the evening of that particular day, I was brought onto the face of the Earth, specifically in Penang, Malaysia. I started my existence at 3.55 p.m. local time.
1993 - 1997:
Starting from that day, I grew up in a small village in a town named Jelutong. My early childhood begins in that village. I lived in that village for 4 years, it was filled with bitter sweet memories. I don't remember much about that village. Towards the end of 1997, My family and I, along with my aunt moved to a new town of Teluk Kumbar. We lived in a flat house which is about 470 square feet, with two rooms, hall and one bathroom. Still, I don't remember much about that place, since that I was only 4 years old. In this town, I met my first best friend named Fauzi.
1998:
My mother starts to teach me math and some other subjects. I don't know much what she had thought. From time to time, I begin to catch up. I can count to 1000, memorized ABCs, memorized shapes, memorized colours, I can solve simple math question and so much more. Thanks to her.
1999:
I started my first formal study in a kindergarten, named Tadika KEMAS. I met bunch of friends and foes there. Some of them became my best friend, some became arch enemy. I studied the for a year, I have no problem there as I was thought all I should know by my mother before entering the kindergarten. Before I graduated from the kindergarten, I performed nasheed with my friends and foes. After that, some VIP gave me a scroll of certificate of graduation. At first I don't know what the heck I was doing, because I'm still a kid. Only then, after few years, I knew the purpose of performing nasheed and the certificate.
2000:
Era of kindergarten is over, now my journey in discovering the world continues in my primary school era. I studied at Teluk Kumbar Primary School. I was 7 years old, I was placed in a class called 1 Rajin, 'Rajin' is in Malay, in English it means 'Hardworking' and 1 stands for the level I begin, Standard 1. All I knew is that I was good at math and terrible at all three languages, Malay, English and Arabic. Nothing much to tell. Skip to the part where holiday begins somewhere in November.
2001:
In entered my second level of primary school era, which is Standard 2. It is a bit complicated. A new administration has taken over the school I'm in and now it is renamed to Seri Bayu Primary School. Without any explanation, I moved to the main branch of Teluk Kumbar Primary School. I schooled there for one week, I don't even remember the name of the class I'm in, anyway I was the class leader, I know right, how in the world I had became a leader of a group of extraordinary students, and for your information that school, is the best school in the town. I couldn't bare the burdened of being a leader and also that the fact that my class starts at 2 o'clock in the aftertoon, I moved to my old renamed school, Seri Bayu Primary School. There I was placed in the second best class because the best class was fully occupied. My class was 2 Cemerlang, 'Cemerlang' means 'Brilliant'. My result was better that Standard 1. For the first time in my life I got straight A's as the work perk my brother rewarded me a set of mechanical train toys. That is for that year.
2002:
The third level begins. I was placed in a class named 3 Arif, 'Arif' means 'Knowledgeable'. During those days. An anime called Digimon is the hot topics, every body wants some Digivice. I'm all along with two of my best friends Mamat and Akmal was crazy about that thing and some other anime too, such as Beyblade, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Dragonball. Talking about those two guys, almost everyday, I mean everyday, we will play the Digimon characters, and imagining as we were the Chosen Kids. Some other games such as football, badminton, marbles, game cards and others, we played. We will walk by the beach, climb the trees and hang out at one of our place just to spend time together.
2003 - 2004:
During these two years I went through my fourth and fifth level of primary school era. I maintain the class of 'Arif' for those two years. Nothing special happened. Just the usual, hanging with Akmal, Mamat and Fauzi and some other not-so-close friends. Moving on then...
2005:
My sixth and last level of primary school era begins. This year my first big examination is on its way. Ujian Penilaian Sekolah Rendah or in English, Primary School Assessment Examination. This is the year where I met another best friend, I called him Nik. Nik and I were like an outcast in that class. Nik with his problems, and me with mine. But we do get along quite well. We have the same interest, almost the same, during free time we will free our minds with cold drinks and tasty snacks. When any of our teachers was absent, we will play some games in the class. Towards the end of that era, the big exam is here. I had done all the best and so did others. The exam ended, Thank God. Then the result was out, I got 3As and 2Bs, while my buddy Nik got the best result between us two.
2006-2007:
Then a new era begun. This time I started a whole new level. This is the Secondary School Era. I studies at Abdullah Munshi Secondary School. I started with the first level again, the class was 1 Arif. There I met a twin, a guy that almost look identical as me. I called him Haqeem. We became friends a few days later. For the second level, I managed to maintain the class, I was in 2 Arif, Haqeem was in the same class as I did. Again, nothing more to tell in these range of years.
2008:
This year, my second big test is upon me, Penilaian Menengah Rendah or in English, Lower Secondary Assessments. Nothing to tell, I know my life was boring. I went through the exam and the result was out. Before, that friend of me, Haqeem is the best ever. Although we argued much, but still, he is my true friend. Then I met a special friend, I called her Hanim, we share the same birthday and almost the same attitude. On our birthday, we wil exchange gifts. Now, I will tell about the result of that exam, I got 6As and 2Bs.
2009:
Year of boreness again. But I met another two best friends, Mardhiah and Humairah. Together Haqeem, Mardhiah, Humairah and I became best buddies. If there is group discussion, the four of us will be together. Time passes, after a short holiday, two of them have a surprise for me, and before they told me anything, I'd guessed that the two of them is dating, and it was right. I'm not shock at all because my instinct is 99.99% precise. So the year ends.
2010:
The end begun. The third and supposedly final exam was upon me. It is Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia, or in English, Malaysia Certificate of Education. Two of my buddies was transferred to second best class. Leaving me with Humairah. But this time if felt like the whole class is my best friends. In the class, whenever there is a free time I will sing loudly (About my singing anyone who had heard it can comment below). Singing is my life in that school. It felt like de ja vu that I joined nasheed again. Kindergarten all over again, but a better version of it. Fast forward, the exam begun, two weeks of suffer begun. The process repeated. Result... 6As 3Bs 1C. The school era ended.
Mid 2011:
On the 29th of May, 2011, I got into college, Penang Matriculation College. On the registration day I met someone special, I saw her crying. My mom met an actress named Mariani. I was looking at her granddaughter. A month passed, I survived college with bunch of new best friends, Haikkal, Zukhairi, Yuhanis, Syed, Han, Chee Kang, Athirah, Wan, Lin, Ena, Nana, Maher and some others. They called me panda. WHY??? Anyway I am cool with it. Then it happened, when some girls from my class asked me to sit at the back. I was accidentally sat at that particular girl that I saw on registration day. She was a bit pissed of because I took her place, so I pick up my bag that was lying on a chair, and invited her to sit next to me purposely. We became friends on that same day. She misheard a friend of mine calling my name, Fendy, she thought my friend called me Wendy. Our friendship begins. I told her about my dream of making a band, then she joined me in this journey. The first semester was awesome, we sing, we laugh, we hang out. Then she told me that she was moving away. Ahhh, I forgot, I called her Haruki. She's moving!!! NOOOO!!!!! Before that day arrive, we hang out almost everyday. One night she confess something, she had a crush on me... OH MY GOD!! She told me that just to be frank, I don't mind, because secretly, I like her. Now the first semester exam is on. Done with it, the result... 4.00.. wow I never expected that. Then she moved, I was alone, devastated. Anyway she is my best friends turn into girlfriend turn back into best friend.
2012:
A week before second semester exam, my beloved mother passed away, May God put her together with the faithful ones. Although she is gone, I still did the best for the exam, I got 3.77 and the CGPA is 3.88. Then I graduated from the college. Sit back at home, relaxing, doing nothing. I got an offer to further study in the field of Forensics and another offer in Physics. I chose Forensics. I went for the registration on 1st of September, 2012. All went well (I wrote about the registration day on the first blog post). I'm currently in a relationship with Shida, she is an acquaintance turns girlfriend turns ex-girlfriend turns girlfriend. By the way I currently studying in University of Science Malaysia Health Campus, Kelantan.
January 2013(Present):
I'm currently having a month break before entering second semester. I have a big crush on someone in this university. But I'm being faithful to her. The year is still young. I will continue my saga soon.
~The End Begins~
Comments