Someone To Be Found...

The day is brighter than before,
The night shimmer from the other,
But for your tiniest smile my dear,
I felt helpless to see such wonder.

I was once belong in the gully,
I was an outcast and lonely,
But your little smile mesmerized me,
No more monsters can hunt me.

I was once lost in in a never ending jungle,
I had lost my hope in surviving I'm feeble,
But suddenly in the darkest hopes I saw a girl,
Her beauty is like no other just like an angel.

Just when all my hopes seem to be perish,
You come by and whisper, "You just have to wish",
I was numb and a little bit childish,
But all you say is "Wish".

I am tired of begging for attention,
When all my action got no reaction,
I am not that great with all that fashion,
They caused me in this great frustration.

I found you my friend and you are different,
You gave me hope and inspiration,
My wish is that we could be more than friend,
You are my friend and my flower of no scent.


~~~THE END~~~
xD

p.s. I'm just got bored in the room, so I wrote about someone, not 'anyone' in specific...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remaking The Band...

Titanium ,Pitch Perfect 'n Everything Else... What Makes 'Em So Addictive???

2 Bulan di USM...