Second Chances

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh... Good Morning/Good Evening... ^_^

Dear readers, <3

First one may be the worst one, that is why we need second chances... ;)

Alhamdulillahi rabbil a'lamin... ^_^

Friends come and go, so do girlfriends. Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala does not do that. He (Allah) stay with me every second, every minute, whenever I am sad He will give me good news, whenever I am happy He will give me a simple reminder... :)

Allah knows me better that I myself. He sees me, whatever I am doing, He watches over me. He hears me, He listens to my complaints, He answer my questions in a better way than my friends would do. Allahu rabbana... :')

AND, He had given me friends that reminds me of Him. Ya Allah I am thankful for the blessing you'd granted to me. (^^,)

Alhamdulillah wa syukrillah... ^_^

In my previous posts, I'd told my readers about my life. How bad was it and how I felt being in a place where strangers stood around me. From time to time, after hundreds of failsome trials, He granted my wishes, to achieve worldly comfort, peace and serenity. He had given me friends that love me for who I am, He had given me friends that listens to every little word I said, He had given me life that is far more different from my past, and He had given me knowledge that is useful for Dunya (World) and Akhirah (Hereafter). :')

In every war, there will be always a period where The Calm appears. c:

Indeed, I've been through some troublesome past in a brand new place, and indeed I felt lonely, once. Then it all changed... :)

Alhamdulillah, thank you my friends for being with me, and for keep on holding your patient. I know, I'm quite a troublesome guy, I talk too much, I might annoys my friends a lot, but it is just me without the fear of rejection. It is a way, my way, of getting to know people. I may have tonnes of secrets that is hidden deep inside me. Only He (Allah) knows about it and the friends that earned my trust. ^_^

Allah's test upon me is great enough that sometime I feel like giving up, then there is a friend that stand by me, keeping my feet on the ground, keep reminding me about Allah, the Creator. My friend said, Allah wouldn't burden His creation with a test greater than what he can stand. Indeed, I am grateful, to have such a friend, Alhamdulillah... :)

The truth is the world is just a brief sojourn, it is like a small town, in a blink of an eye, the town's gone. Wallahualam... ^_^

This the end of this post, until next time, biiznillah. ;)

Jazakumullah khairan kathira... (^.^)Y

Ma salama... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remaking The Band...

Titanium ,Pitch Perfect 'n Everything Else... What Makes 'Em So Addictive???

2 Bulan di USM...