To Write Love On Her Arms

Assalamualaikum and good evening my fellow bloggers and public. Let the story begin.

To write love on her arms. The idea came by listening to a song by Helio titled "To Write Love On Her Arms."

Well, to be honest the song is kinda emo-ish, yet it is catchy, though. Thanks to #E (a super best friend of mine) for introducing this song to me.

The song is about hope, "Whenever love fails, hope prevails." a favorite quote of mine. 

I have been through hell throughout my life. all 34 relationships I got involved was a total mess. First love is the best (so they say), but first heartbreak can turn anyone dark (sound kinda Beautiful Creature-ish isn't it?). True story, though. I faced travesty in my last relationship with someone I barely knew. At first, my relationship with that monster was kinda fairytale, you know. Sooner later, it gets bumpy, and lots of potholes in our pavement, and then I realize, so does the monster, this relation was a total failure. We decided to be apart forever.

#ShadowKissedMe


Well, that's in the past, right?

I am trying hard to start a new adventure with anyone willing to share my childish dreams. Let see, my childish dreams:

1. Telescope, basic model.
2. Travel around the world.
3. Headphones with superior quality.
4. Buy stuffs I dreamed of since I was an innocent boy (I am still innocent, though, believe me.).
5. And some other too-good-to-be-true dreams.

To write love on her arms:

The question is, who is she? Honestly, I have no idea just yet. Although, there has been a girl who came by knocking on my armored door in my heart, I can't seem to open the door for her. The door is sealed, barred, and locked. If I were to write love on her arms, I need to let her into my heart, right? I know, I am complicated, I admit. But, no harm done in being extra careful. 

How am I suppose to write love on her arm? Using a pen, knife, blowtorch, chainsaw, screwdriver???

I think I'm gonna write love onto her arms by letting myself holding her arms whenever she needs me.

Arghhh... I wasn't planning to write about love at start, though. But, it is kinda flow out of my mind, it is unstoppable. 

I am thinking of stopping loving girls and loving myself first, but this particular somebody won't let me go. 

Thank you for believing in me. 

Of Books and Flowers


Before ending my post tonight, enjoy this piece of my mind:

"Goodbye Juliet, for I am truly in great lost. Romeo; was I for an instance, before the dawn of new light. Soon after, Juliet is no more, Romeo is long gone. Shadow whom kissed me had let me live another life, and that stack of books and those jar of roses serves me a purpose of being human again. For that, I am in great debt to the bringer of the handbook of soul and the keeper of the jar of heart. It shed the beam of hope and the 'aqua de vida'. It certainly, indeed, had rejuvenated my barren soul and let it be once again to feel the true hope. Whenever love fails, hope prevails." -Letter For Juliet by Huzz-

Thank you for reading. 

More updates coming.

Wassalamualaikum and later...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remaking The Band...

Titanium ,Pitch Perfect 'n Everything Else... What Makes 'Em So Addictive???

2 Bulan di USM...