Go On
"Kudambakan cinta-Mu wahai Sang Pencinta Abadi. Setiap detik kusendiri, suara-suara halus bingit membisik ke dalam lunak hatiku. Hatiku gelisah mencari makna kehidupan yang Engkau berikan. Gelora di hatiku kian membadai jiwaku. Tika kesunyian memekakkan hatiku, tika kegelapan membutakan hatiku, tika itu diriku punah dibadai gempita. Suara-Mu mengisi ruang-ruang hatiku, tatkala aku tidur mahupun jaga, suara-Mu membisik kalbu." (H.E.)
Assalamualaikum w.b.t..
My heart, my soul, and my body have been lost in a space darker than black, whereby the silence is even more deafening than noise, and of which the lost one's hope to get back is not to get back.
Sometimes, most of the time, time that He had given to me was wasted away. Hoping for the one I care to stay well, kills me. Too much of time was spent on that purpose of changing the unchangeable. A friend in need is a friend indeed. I may had lost some of it, friendship, and it may be the biggest portion of my life, but, what's left of me must not be left to rot.
Telling myself everyday since the beginning of my journey into adulthood, that giving up is not the answer, so does giving in. I was bound the world of love and friendship for far too long, I was lost in it. I must escape into the other realm, the realm of self-realization and self-reconciliation.
Assalamualaikum w.b.t..
My heart, my soul, and my body have been lost in a space darker than black, whereby the silence is even more deafening than noise, and of which the lost one's hope to get back is not to get back.
Sometimes, most of the time, time that He had given to me was wasted away. Hoping for the one I care to stay well, kills me. Too much of time was spent on that purpose of changing the unchangeable. A friend in need is a friend indeed. I may had lost some of it, friendship, and it may be the biggest portion of my life, but, what's left of me must not be left to rot.
Telling myself everyday since the beginning of my journey into adulthood, that giving up is not the answer, so does giving in. I was bound the world of love and friendship for far too long, I was lost in it. I must escape into the other realm, the realm of self-realization and self-reconciliation.
"Hold my hand, there are many ways to do it right. Hold my hand, turn around and see what we have left behind. Hold my hand my friend, we can save the good spirit of me and you. For another chance, and let’s pray for a beautiful world, a beautiful world I share with you." (M.Z.)
#HopePrevails
"If we ever meet again, it will be either me or you, to face the real world." (H.E.)

Comments