WHAT SHOULD I DO?????!!!!

WARNING!!! THIS ENTRY CONTAIN NO PICTURE AND IT IS ALL ABOUT ME... IF BORED, WITH ALL DO RESPECT... LEAVE!!!



Where should I start??? Here we go...

I sing, I scream, I sketch...
Why should I care about what others have to say?!!!
Although I am a Forensics Science student, I am full of art :p...
I wrote songs for my own pleasure, I don't mind if people wants to critic my art work (it'll make me a better person) but I hate people who insult my work (being a fake)...

Now...
I have bunch of social site accounts:


And others...

I also have a Youtube Channel, where I'd posted my videos of me singing my songs...

One of my needs are pursuing career in Forensics...
But my want is to be an artist...
I would like to form a band and it seems hopeless as for now...
As for now I'd written 29 songs of my own and 6 are my friend's...
Besides songs I write poems as well... 
You can read it in my Facebook at the section notes...
Anyway I will keep moving ahead despite of anyone's "mind blowing" words...

This is my first semester from all eight in this university... 
I studied well (I think), I played well, I do well in everything hopefully...
I'm in my exam week...
Pray for the best...
Tomorrow is my third paper...
My dream of being someone through my music still live on... Nothing will ever change...
Only Almighty God can change it...
And if it does happens, I know it is for the best...

As you can notice all of my entries is, was and will be about me... 
It is either me, myself or I...
I just need to share with the rest of the world about my feeling...
It is might be the feeling of joy, sad, anger, disappointed, love, hate, ignored, freak, anything as long as I'm alive, this bog will live on, and people matter who they are, what they are, where they from, I know at least one person will read this...
Every nation counts...

I love myself...
I love my life...
I love my weakness... (It makes me special)
I love everyone...
No one excluded...

That is all my entry for now...
Keep in touch readers...


Comments

Unknown said…
woiiiii.... bile nk follow ko pyer kaunselor kau ha.. sorang2 menyanyah je kat blog... hahahaha

Popular posts from this blog

Remaking The Band...

Titanium ,Pitch Perfect 'n Everything Else... What Makes 'Em So Addictive???

2 Bulan di USM...