Titanium ,Pitch Perfect 'n Everything Else... What Makes 'Em So Addictive???
My daily routine on the 27th of February 2013 was as usual. Right after class my 5 hours leisure time will be spent on Facebook, 2 hours on Youtube, and another 1 hour on Twitter. As I was browsing through videos on Youtube, my eyes immediately spotted an interesting video by an Acapella cover artist, Mike Tompkins, it was a video made for a movie Pitch Perfect, my instinct told me to try and watch that movie, so I did. Once I watched it, the movie was mind-blowing, inspiring and so hopeful. So, I became obsessed with this movie and I watched it almost everyday up to this day.
Right after I watched that movie, I become obsessed with the song Titanium by David Guetta. The song is so much about me. I sang that song in the toilet, in my room and almost anywhere I'm at. Memorized it. Understood it. Loved it. :D...
I love to sing, any song, any genre, as long as it does fit my soul. My likes don't fit others, so what? I am who I am. No matter how strong the wind blows, how hard the Earth shakes, I am still myself. I'm maybe limited in certain aspect but I still can participate in this worldly life as long as I did not put myself in jeopardy. Anyhow, whoever you think you are I do need your moral support and your helping hand in order to live through my stormy life. Friends and family are the one that could give me the hope in pursuing my dream, although it seems childish, but sometime dimmest spark of light can illuminate the entire dark universe.
FRIENDS are one's heart's remedy of sickness,
and FAMILY is one's heart's light of darkness,
without them it just like stabbing your heart with a knife in a
dark room where no one seems to care.
I am currently studying Forensic Science, but my passion is in music, I need to balance them. But I can't do this alone. I need all the help I can get.
Later!!!
Rock On!!!
Peace Out!!!

+-+Titanium+(FanMade+Cover+by+Jizzy30).jpg)
Comments