One Thing

Assalamualaikum readers and a very good morning from me. Here I am sitting in my country, Malaysia (Penang) waiting for miracles to happens... :3

You might be wondering, what kind of miracle? Am I gonna be a superhero or something? Superheroes? That is preposterous. These figures are just characters that were created to amuse little kids (maybe grown ups too, but mostly grown up... :p)

Okay Okay... getting my head straight. What am I facing? Nightmares... nahhh. Love... nahhh. I am actually have no clue on what I am facing right now (besides the result for the second semester examination is coming soon... VERY SOON... pray for me... ^_^).

That is a long introduction... :3
Getting back on track... :)

What I like the most in this world beside my friends, family and movies...?
Music (anything related to it)

People that know me for quite some time will ask this;

Them: What instrument do you play?
Me: (My answer...) I play nothing... :3

Them: Then, what do you do aren't you in a band or something?
Me: Yes, indeed. I do the vocals and contribute the lyrics... ;)

Them: Oh, Okay (They 'flies away')
Me: (Walks away)
~clichés... >_<

btw, I was in a band... the band seemed to be broken to pieces :'(

Anyhow, I still got that 'one thing' in me. It is that keeps me going.

To start something big is hard, but when I earn it, someday, when the time comes, then no human can stop me without God's will.

Reality check:

1. I am a forensic science student (need to work harder)
2. I am a writer (not published... :3)
3. I am a songwriter (34 songs written ;))
4. I am....... (what else?)

Okay. Music, song, singing and everything related. Why am I so addicted to it?
Where to start?

It all start when I was born. I was not born with silver spoon stuck in my mouth. But still, my family and I still survive, living a moderate life. I was not raised in a family that involves in musical industry. At the age of 13, I got my second mobile phone (with the capability to play mp3 files). Then, it all started.

It all started with (chronologically):

1. (age 13) got my second mobile phone (support mp3)
2. (still age 13) addicted to certain songs and start singing to it.
3. (age 14) collect the lyrics of the songs that I like (600+ *not updated for years*)
4. (age 15) nothing much, still collecting lyrics and sing along to it.
5. (age 16) imagination gone wild (want to make a band)
6. (age 17) nothing changes, still collecting lyrics but slowing down.
7. (age 18) graduated from high school, listening to songs almost everyday.
8. (still age 18) accepted into college, and met a girl there, dated her, most importantly, the band was     founded with her along (she played the guitar for the band)
9. (still age 18) started writing my first song "See You Soon".
10. (age 19) graduated from college, my mom passed away and I wrote a song for her "You With Me".
11. (age 20) entered tertiary level education (university), intended to form a band there and failed.
12. (still age 20) written 34 songs, intended to write more; the last written song was "No Doubt".
13. (still age 20) I wish that I can do something worth fighting for, I will do what ever it takes, to be heard.

~If only I can burn down my past, and from the ashes rise a dawn of new future~

Dream big, do bigger... ^_^

More coming...

Thank you for reading... Rock on... Peace out...!!!

Jazakallah khair... ^_^
Ma salama... catch up later


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remaking The Band...

Titanium ,Pitch Perfect 'n Everything Else... What Makes 'Em So Addictive???

2 Bulan di USM...