Love
Asssalamualaikum to my dearest loyal readers and a very good morning... ^_^
Indeed I had a pleasant days thanks to my friend.
What should I be updating yahhh??? Honestly, I have no idea. =.="
Okay then, I think I should update on my point of view about the 4 letter word... L. O. V. E. :)
p.s. http://youtu.be/7tUZdH2gF04 pls click this link, this is my friend's video... thanks... ;)
Enjoy~~ ^_^
Jazakallah khair... Ma salama...
Later peeps...
Indeed I had a pleasant days thanks to my friend.
What should I be updating yahhh??? Honestly, I have no idea. =.="
Okay then, I think I should update on my point of view about the 4 letter word... L. O. V. E. :)
LOVE:
What do you know about love?
How do you ever fall in love?
Who is your first love?
When is your anniversary?
All these questions might be related to love, but the true question is:
ARE YOUR READY TO BE LOVED, AND TO LOVE???
My First Love:
I had a lover once, and she was my first love. That were the time when I was madly in love with her, I would anything for her. Then, I realised. This is just a feeling. It will fade away if she aren't the one. By the time, we grew apart, indeed, my feelings for her grew apart too. I can sense a gap between us. And reaching from down below pulling us apart. Then, I made the final call. I broke up with her. Why? I know, I wasn't, I wasn't ready to love and to be loved.
The Reasons:
Why am I so afraid of love?
I'm not afraid. I just need some time to prepare. I need to be prepared physically, emotionally, spiritually and intellectually. I won't dump any girl for no reason. I dump them because I don't want them to get hurt later.
More:
When is the right time?
No one knows. When the time comes, the person can feel it on their own.
~~well, I am not experienced in this love thingy... I'm still a newbie... In fact, I have much to learn...
Okay, before I end my morning update, I would like to share a poem:
every moons and every suns,
I defiled my soul with these guns,
every bullet I shot every blood I spilt,
I had stained my soul bit by bit,
all those lifes that were gone,
all those things can't be undone,
what goes around comes around,
but what can I do I was bound,
when all hope seems to perish,
there is a light that help me to distinguish,
the difference between right and wrong,
it was right next to me all along,
give up is never the answer,
just three words "never say never"...
~~huzz~~
p.s. http://youtu.be/7tUZdH2gF04 pls click this link, this is my friend's video... thanks... ;)
Enjoy~~ ^_^
Jazakallah khair... Ma salama...
Later peeps...
Comments