Friendship
Assalamualaikum world!!! Please! No judging yeah... ^_^ I simply greet all Muslims and Non-muslims with a phrase of which its meaning is misunderstood by some people. Assalamualaikum means, "May peace be upon you." It mean no harm. ^_^
Okay, anyway, my post this very evening on the 13th of Ramadhan 1434 Hijri isn't related to any of what I've just written before. Today, on the 22nd of July 2013, I want to share a little bit about friendship. ^_^
Friends, what we know about them? Almost nothing, except if your friends think that you are worthy over their dirty little secrets.
Friend = Kawan = Amigo = Amico = Tomodachi ^_^
I will tell you about my friend (Call him Q). Oh, He's my best friend alright... :3
Criteria of a Best friend (From my point of view):
1. Can tolerate your change in emotion.
2. Your brain seems to be connected somehow.
3. Think together beyond what others can.
4. When all of the sudden the impossibilities seems possible.
5. Protect one another against hardships.
Q and I are like brothers, we share everything (almost everything). The word secret aren't in our vocabulary. Well, he told me once, and this statement cheer me up again (I was frustrated before); U + I = Indestructible.
Moving on, about friendship, it is hard for me to find a friend, why? Because I am too damn choosy. Well, it is my fault, I think. At least, having 1 true best friend is better than having 1000 bloodsucking fake friends.
Q and few other friends are heading back home town soon. Looking forward on seeing them, biiznillah.
Iftar is near. I need to help my sister prepare for Iftar.
Jazakallah khair. Thank you for reading ;) catch up later...
Okay, anyway, my post this very evening on the 13th of Ramadhan 1434 Hijri isn't related to any of what I've just written before. Today, on the 22nd of July 2013, I want to share a little bit about friendship. ^_^
Friends, what we know about them? Almost nothing, except if your friends think that you are worthy over their dirty little secrets.
Friend = Kawan = Amigo = Amico = Tomodachi ^_^
I will tell you about my friend (Call him Q). Oh, He's my best friend alright... :3
Criteria of a Best friend (From my point of view):
1. Can tolerate your change in emotion.
2. Your brain seems to be connected somehow.
3. Think together beyond what others can.
4. When all of the sudden the impossibilities seems possible.
5. Protect one another against hardships.
Q and I are like brothers, we share everything (almost everything). The word secret aren't in our vocabulary. Well, he told me once, and this statement cheer me up again (I was frustrated before); U + I = Indestructible.
Moving on, about friendship, it is hard for me to find a friend, why? Because I am too damn choosy. Well, it is my fault, I think. At least, having 1 true best friend is better than having 1000 bloodsucking fake friends.
Q and few other friends are heading back home town soon. Looking forward on seeing them, biiznillah.
Iftar is near. I need to help my sister prepare for Iftar.
Jazakallah khair. Thank you for reading ;) catch up later...
Comments