Truth

This pain I'm in takes every bit of my soul towards hopelessness,
This cuts on my arms bleeds where every inch of them rots away,
This hunger that I felt it won’t went away by just feeding myself a meal or two,
This thirst won’t quench off just by drinking litres of water,
This misery that I’ve been through everyday won’t perish in a blink of an eye,
This tear streaming down my face it won’t dry off so easily,
This hatred that engulfed me it won’t let me out from its realm, 

Pain, cuts, hunger, thirst, misery, tear, and hatred seems to lingers around me, 
Once,

Allah had answered my prayer,
He had given me the answer,
I need someone to be love,
Mortal love,
After the love for Allah and his messenger,
Another kind of love,
Human,
He gave me the confidence about this,
Truth will be out,
Truth… :) <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remaking The Band...

Titanium ,Pitch Perfect 'n Everything Else... What Makes 'Em So Addictive???

2 Bulan di USM...